Thursday, November 03, 2005

Busy Night, Interesting Morning

Hmmm, only twenty fours hours, but I have tons to talk about!!!

Last night, I came home, looked at the lawn, got pissed, and mowed it. Then I ranted and raved to my husband while we went to PetsMart (love that store) and Miracle Mile (jewish deli) for some dinner. Came home, watched an hour of That 70s Show and step-aerobicized for about thirty to forty minutes. Then decided, in a stew, to go to bed.

The rommate did come home before I went to bed, but I couldn't think of anything to say just yet. So I just went to bed.

This morning hubby was telling me that he told the roommate I was pissed. He told the roommate that both of us were angry because we had arrangements and he wasn't holding up his end of the bargain. I kept on saying, "What did he say? Did he apologize?" BIG FAT NO. No apology. He just kept saying, "Well you guys didn't say anything." and "I wasn't sure how you wanted it."

Ummm, I think you could have at least assumed we didn't want FOOT HIGH WEEDS in the front yard!!!!

He's gone in December, if we don't decide to kick his ass out before then. I mean, this guy is over twenty years old. Why are all the roommates dubmshits without an ounce of respect???

I mean he's a nice guy, he's just totally irresponsible. Oh and we found out that the little dog, Poe, has been pissing all over our house. Ugh!! So we had to drag out the crate today. I left the little mongrel in it when we left for work.

Well I was going to write some more but I've already written so much. Let me just say thet hubby dropped me off about 1/2 mile from work because he was late, I saw a Tracy Ullman looking character at Circle K, told some beggar that I was a horrible bitch, and imagined myself calling up Steve from Qwest who's business cards were all over the road to ask how he had lost them.

I need a nap.

Oh and thanks for the comment about how I look. I've been fighting my weight since before birth. Ugh!!! I was just thinking this morning how I need to stop hating my body. I've decided my new mantra is: "I love my body. I love my body." Come'on, everyone join in...

I love my body. I love my body. My body is good to me.

1 comment:

Ms. Adventures said...

huh. that super duper sucks. Damn roommate.

Okay I'll join in begrudgingly:

I love er my body. I love..... my body.