Sunday, November 06, 2005

Grown Up Things and Busy Weekend

Whew!!!! What a weekend so far!!!

Saturday morning went to WW. Lost weight actually, which is a good thing. Finally!!! Bluebert lost a massive amount. Not that she didn't look adorable before, but she's really looking great now!!

Then, hmmmm, need to recharge my memory, oh yeah! We went to breakfast at Chompies, rented some movies and kicked it at home. We looked at a few yard sales, but it was all pretty much crap!! We also did a tour of a house. It was funny because one said of the house looked updated, but they forgot to finish on the other side of the house. I had promptly fell in love with it, and then promptly fell out of love with it.

Today we went to breakfast (again) and then started out looking at yard sales, and ended up looking at houses again. We saw some really nice ones in a great neighborhood that might JUST be within our price range. Hopefully come January we can get everything in order and get a really nice house.

Roommate is doing much better. He started cleaning up the front yard. The place is really starting to look nice. I'm focusing in on the inside. Bulk trash comes this week, so I think I'll be able to get rid of a lot of stuff. I really need to get rid of a lot of crap in the house.

I was supposed to go to a ballgame today, but I think I'm going to duck out to clean house. I'll go next weekend. This house drives me nuts. It seems like no matter how much I clean, it still gets dirty immediately. Ugh!!!!

Well I'm off!! I have laundry and dishes and trash to take care of.

BTW, Wonder Woman, you crack me up. How about "I will not consider badmouthing my body out of spite for the ungrateful wench that she is." Will that work?? LOL.

No comments: