Monday, November 14, 2005

Hetro/Metro/Homo/Bi...it's all the same to me!!

Something Euro said started my memory about something on Saturday night.

So we went this this great little coffee shop near our house. It was open mike night and there was a TON of guys there. But they all had great spikey hair and incredible fashion taste.

Funny thing is we went there to meet a freind who I admitted I thought was gay until I learned he had a girlfriend. Even he admits that all the girls think he is gay until they get to know him. Met his faternal twin that night....and once again, I thought he was definately flamboyantly gay. Nope...just a really nice straight guy.

So I started thinking about all the guys there and the new move towards "Metrosexuals". These are guys who dress and look like gay guys, but are incredibly straight. Now thank god, I'm married!! I would be in so much trouble if I wasn't. There could have been skads of straight guys there, but I'd never know because these "metros" are confusing the game. Sure they look great. but do I really want a guy who dresses more fashionably than me??

My poor single friends, they'll never score a guy in fear that none are available. I have no problem with these guys looking the way they do, but for God's sake, please wear some indication that says you're available to the opposite sex. Like a stain, or a union card or something.

1 comment:

blueberi said...

Yep, being single sucks these days. Someone please help!!