Friday, November 18, 2005

Must be the full moon!!

What a freakin day!!!!

This morning I wake up and take my morning shower and BAM!!! I turn around and start to fall. I grasped the curtain (yeah, like that's gonna help), but kept on falling. My life flashed before my eyes. Well, not really. More like, "Oh shit, what an embarassing way to go!" flashed through my head as I continued my decent. Thankfully my enormous boobs broke my fall. The entire curtain fell down around me and the shower was spraying over my limp body. I felt like a Psycho scene reject. I heard the words, "Are you okay?!" yelled out. And I immediately replied that I was before the horror continued and my rommate burst in to see my flabby body covering the side of the tub.

But, wait, it doesn't stop there....

Hubby dropped me off at Circle K to meet up with Missy, my morning ride into work. I said my goodbyes and hellos and got into the her car. Rrrrriiiippppp!! Oh geez. My pants. My pants ripped in the most precarious of positions. From my front to back. Ugh!!! We quickly drove over to KMart (you know, the store with the utmost famous designer wear, yeah, that was sarcasm) to get a new outfit. Of course, the sizes there are miniscule, yet long. Joy!! Finally found an outfit and got into work.

Oh, but wait, it doesn't stop there...

Jump on the elevator and find out they're doing massive layoffs today.

WTF?!?!

No I didn't get laid off. Well yet. Rumor has it that they're done for the day in our department. But we'll all be on edge for quite some time to come.

When will this day end?!?!

Thank God I have vacation next week.

1 comment:

blueberi said...

did anyone you know get laid off? that would be sad.