Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Darn it!!!

As if I don't work enough!!! They have decided to get me another computer at work!!

I started giving my boss shit for it (just joking around), but I don't think she took it very well. Oh well.

Anyway it is a good thing. I'm so sick and tired of waiting for my reports to finish, twiddling my thumbs, staring at the clock.

I had to work until 8 p.m. yesterday. Special project. It's sucked big time.

I know, not very exciting today. Just catching up to some relaxation after last night. Plus I'm a little concerned that my boss may not be all that happy with me. I think she is but I'm so paranoid.

Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving.

Oh by the way, that damned Car Baby is illegal in the UK (I beleive). Here's a link if you are interested in what it is. http://store.yahoo.com/4onlinevalues/carbaby.html

No comments: