Friday, November 11, 2005

Wonderful Birthday

Thanks guys for all the well wishes!!!!

Yesterday was a really good day.

First when I came into to work, my cubicle was all decorated and my friend, Missy M, had gotten me McDonalds for breakfast. Around 10 a.m. my boss and Missy M came round and gave me a couple of cards and a nice sweater.

11:30 we went out for Lenny's burgers. There were about 6 of us. Much fun ensued!!

Went home about 4 p.m. Hubby came home around 5:30 p.m. and gave me an obsidian etching he made at work just for me. On it was a rose and the words, "I love you. Happy birthday, Onyx". He's such a sweetie.

He offerred to go get us food, but I wasn't hungry. I did step aerobics for about 40 minutes and exercised a little (because of McDonalds and Lenny's burgers), then crashed on the couch with hubby to watch The Apprentice. (I can't believe these are supposedly the best Trump has to choose from in the U.S.)

Went to sleep around 9:30 p.m. I was freakin exhausted. But it was such a lovely day!!!

However this weekend will be even busier:
Saturday - Weight Watchers, take car into dealership for myriad of stuff
Sunday - lunch with mom and grandma
Somewhere in there, take out bulk trash and clean house. Ugh!!

Anyway, thank you everyone!!

1 comment:

Onyx said...

No, it's beautiful out, although they're calling for rain later.