Monday, November 07, 2005

Never Should Have Watched That Damn Movie!!!!

So after watching Jarhead, we had an interesting conversation with the roomie about how a single person can affect the global issues in life, also how frustrating the simple questions in life can be.

I knew before watching that damn movie that I'd come out of it all reflective and philosophical. I just can't stop thinking about it and probably how idiotic some of the reviewers are about it. For the exact reason they don't like the movie is what makes it so great.

Anyway, I digress. As I have been all day with my many trains of thought on life in general. I start thinking about what I really want out of life, can I ever be truly happy, yada, yada.

I mean I do love my job. Can't complain about life in general. But I definately have slipped out of some moral and ethical standards I've set for myself. Well maybe not so much that, but small things (like talking to God on a regular basis) have stopped my daily routine and persona in general.

I have many things I want to do (such as starting my comic strip), but haven't really done them. I have many interests in life, but just haven't found the inspiration or time to follow through on them.

Needless to say, I'm a very frustrated and complicated kitty today. (sigh)

I think it's this time of year too. I always get so meldramtic around this time of year. I really need to start at least one inspirational goal in life. Like writing, drawing, something creative. I do have this blog, though. That helps.

Now if I could only be as brilliantly intelligent in written word as I am in my mental thoughts, I'd be good. Bleh!

No comments: