Friday, November 25, 2005

Watch Out, Mama's on a Roll!!!

So thus far today, I have cancelled my non-working Micr-sucks email account and my newpaper subscription. I have been meaning to cancel these forever. Couldn't find phone numbers or time. However, joy oh joy, I was checking my bank statement and lo and behold there were actual customer service numbers associated with the billing lines.

So I called both of those bitches up and ended our relationship. Micro-sucks of course had to make a big deal out of it, "What did I do wrong?" he kept asking me. I had to reply, "I just don't feel like I'm getting as much as I'm giving. Sorry, the flame has died."

The newspaper was much nicer. He simply said, "I understand, but keep me in mind for weekends!"

Whew!!

I also finally called for hubby's eyeglass appointment. I found out our vision coverage is actually quite decent. So he's scheduled in one week!! Yay!!!

Hmmm, now what else can I do? I need to go kick some ass on a rappy product I just bought. It's called the Car Baby. Now I know why...it's fussier than hell, and only works in ways you don't need it to. But I checked the receipt today and it said "No refunds." WTH?!?! How do merchants get away with that?

So I'm gonna go down there and kick some ass. If he refused to refund my money for that crappy product I'm going to call the manufacturer. And then BBB. Three of us tried to get that damn thing to work. SOAB!!!

Anyway, I've been watching too much Style network lately. I'm going to go shower and pretty myself up, then ask three people to devastatingly tell me how it is with my funky fashion sense.

Ta, ta!!

1 comment:

The fabric of my life said...

What a busy bee you've been. Feeling better I hope?
XX