Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Busy Weekend...Kind Of

As of Friday afternoon, I started my vacation. Well only really started it because if I don't take it before Jan then I would lose it.

I didn't get laid off. I did know a few, but not any close friends got laid off. I did have one friend that was offered a demotion with the same pay, but she can't decide if she wants to take it or not.

Friday night we went to see Hairy Pooter. Actually it was pretty good. I think it was the best out of all the films shown thus far.

Saturday I went to WW (Don't even ask. Yes I lost but my overall loss has been pretty discouraging.) Then went over to a friends for her daughter's b-day party. What is wrong with teenagers today? She looks 18, not 14!!! Not that she was scantily clad, just well developed! Jeesh!!

Sunday was spent lazing around and getting turkey. Got a nice little 10 pounder. This will be my first year actually attempting to make a whole turkey. Hopefully I don't burn the house down.

Well I have to go. Have to catch up on all the lazing around I've missed out on since starting to write this entry.

Happy Thanksgiving Folks!!!

2 comments:

blueberi said...

did you see biggest loser? damn I wish I could have Bob be my trainer.

Ms. Adventures said...

Happy Thanksgiving sweet pea!
It's great you even have vacation time left! I don't.
My theory on the overdeveloped teens is hormones in meat and milk. They use them in animals and they must affect our kids somehow.
Don't get stressed about the weight thing, just resolve to keep trying, don't give up.

Good luck with the turkey!!