Friday, November 18, 2005

How does He do that?

Okay, I am talking the proverbial 'He'. 'He' could be a 'She'. Well rather an 'It.' But I digress...

This day was turning out so shitty. On top of everything else, I had called my friend K and she told me things were tight. Like, "I need $2000 or I'm going to lose my house" tight.

I was so worried for her. But hubby and I discussed it and we were going to try our damned hardest to help her out. She really has been a good friend, and we couldn't allow her to lose her house.

She has a car for sale, so I called her tonight and probed her about it. I was thinking maybe we could help her out with detailing and advertising it. But she's been doing that for about two months now to no avail.

Shit!!!

So she just called me back and Allah/God/Jehovah/Almighty Being be praised...her old boyfriend (who kinda got her in this spot in the first place) just received an inheritance and decided to give her back the entire $3k he owes her!!

I'm so psyched!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh...and I'm not fired. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: