Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I finally made it!!!

Came into work this morning and sitting on the printer in a stack was my new nameplate. I finally made it!!!

After eleven months, I finally got my nameplate. Maybe this is a sign of good things to come? I haven't had a company make me a namplate since the year 2000. Since then I've had to cart around my old one from place to place. My last job only did printouts and pinned them to the cubicles.

Woohoo!!!!!!

----

I have been so freakin tired the past two days. Last night I just went home, snuggled into my goosedown comforter and read my book until hubby came home. Then I reluctantly went to go get Chinese food and watched Hitch with him. (BTW, much better than it looked. Will Smith and his coactor were so freakin adorable!!!)

Then we crashed around 9:30 p.m. I don't feel too bad though, because I was able to do dishes last night. It wasn't a complete bust.

----

BTW, did you know several celebrities keep online blogs? Just google "celebrity blogs" and you'll find a list of them. I think the best could possible be Jeff Bridges and, well I forget, but you get the idea.

---

Well back to work. Have a good day all!!!

1 comment:

Ms. Adventures said...

Oh my gosh! That evening sounds like a dream come true to me! I don't even sit down until about 10pm, and I'm always folding clothes or something at the same time. Half the time I end up eating at that time too, just so my food can be hot. AH, enjoy the bliss Onyx!