Thursday, September 01, 2005

Chill On The Down Low

I am seriously going to try to chill this weekend. (No not like the stupid Coke commercial. Who was the friggin idiot? Nevermind.)

Anyway, I've been ordered by my boss to take off Tuesday. I can't wait. Glorious 4 day weekend!! Oh wait, is that Friday I hear a callin??

Better get to bed so I can get closer to the weekend.

I know my humor has gone down the drain lately. Perhaps I should take a brief blog sabbatical?? I just felt I should make up for my last extremely uncomfortable entry.

See ya later, gators.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Yes blog what the hell you like, I like reading your blog, even ignore it when people leave you comments suggesting that you might have a sad life! (that's me not you). Have a good weekend :0)

Onyx said...

Thanks guys, I needed that!!