Tuesday, September 06, 2005

It's time for change

I haven't mentioned anything about the whole Katrina disaster because quite frankly I don't know what to say.

However for the first time since this disaster I was moved beyond anything I have ever felt before. Since the say of Katrina I have felt outrage, anger, sadness, disbelief, but not until today was I able to really feel even a smattering of how those people feel.

Please see below article and if nothing else, watch the video.

Video:
http://www.crooksandliars.com/2005/09/04.html#a4783

Article:
http://thinkprogress.org/2005/09/04/worst-abandonments/

I've never been a big Bush fan and have for years been outraged at the lack of real leadership our politicians have shown this country.

There are available resources, but they're not getting them. On one day they actually admitted that they were pulling people off of rescue to deal with the looters.

Fuck the looters!!! Fuck everything else!!! Get those people out of there!!!! Take care of those who need to be taken care of. WTF???????

No comments: