Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Thank God for Launchcast

So I'm sitting here doing my thing. Actually listening to Carole King, who completely rocks, when one of my favorite songs of all times comes on:

What's Up - 4 Non Blondes
Man this song brings up memories and I still love singing to it now as much I did back then. I always have flashbacks to when the song was most popular. For this one, it was a summer of my high school years. Hanging out at grandma's in the city. Watching 4 non blondes sing on MTV over a pool of scantily clad bikini girls and topless surfer boys and getting my groove on in the middle of the living room.

These were the defining moments of my puberty. When Nirvana was just getting popular and Pauly Shore was the shit! Days were filled with watching MTV's The Real World and silly movies like BioDome. All that I cared about was getting my fill of movies and music.

Ahhhh, the good old days.

No comments: