Friday, September 30, 2005

My buddy called!!!

Thanks Hippo, for calling!!! That was a way cool surprise!!

I haven't been able to see my hippo-pepperpot for quite sometime. She even spoke amiably with hubby...and that a big thing!!!

We used to have such fun times, and to tell you the truth, hippo, I have completely blocked those so called 'bad times' out of my memory. I had completely forgotten those episodes until you brought them up. But that's just me. I could certainly say I've had quite a bit of 'shitty' experiences in my life, but I choose to focus on the positive ones. Life is much better living in denial!!

One thing I appreciate about my hippo, is she still keeps in touch. True friends do that. Through thick and thin, good and bad, we stay in touch.

Someday I'll get over there...someday.

2 comments:

blueberi said...

I'll be back on Sat. night

The fabric of my life said...

It's tough when good friends go away. My friend moved away and my sister too. I survive by imagining they still live where they do. My sister is in the USA and I can only say thank god for the internet! I hope you get to visit Hippo :-)

D xxxxxx