Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Not Much to Update

Everything is going well here. Still freakishly tired. Hubby is too, but he keeps tweaking his portfolio. I told him to relx, but he refuses too.

Work is okay. Got done with a massive project, so I feel better about that.

Ovulation is not going so well. Although we're not actively trying, I'm tracking everything for when we are ready. Everything points to no ovulation this cycle. But I'm not going to worry about it too much. Hubby and I were majorly stressed. We picked up a few bad habits. That's done with now, so I need to just forget about it and worry about next cycle. Just want to make sure everything is good.

I went to the GYN the other week. It takes 3-4 weeks just to get results back!!! Oh, and by the way, men? I don't ever want to hear you complain ever again about cough and turn. You have no freakin idea!!

Okay, well I think I'm going to go crash for another half hour. Hubby couldn't get to sleep last night so he asked to sleep in. So I get the wonderful pleasure of doing so too.

BTW, Ashley haven't forgotten you. I may just send you the database as is and ask you're opinion on it. It's just that it's not nearly finished yet. Thanks!!

No comments: