Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Update

I am feeling better. Not nauseous all the time.

I've been tracking my fertility and every thing looks fairly normal. It shows me as having ovulated, so I can't possibly be pregnant, right??

My appetite has come back, but not like it was before. My throat feels much better now. I'm just trying to chill now. Still keeping tabs on everything, so if anything changes, I'll let you know.

------

We now have a second roommate with us. Hubby told him he could stay, but only for a month. However he works at night. So all the guys are up and rowdy late at night, while I'm trying to sleep. Okay, so I don't think their that rowdy. It's just been awful for me to try to sleep lately.

I have to take my tempat 6 a.m. every morning. In order to get an accurate reading, I have to have three straight hours of sleep. However, a range of things have been waking me up before hand. My bladder for one, the dogs, the rommates, the dogs, oh did I mention the freakin dogs???

They come up an put their cold wet noses all over my hands to let them out. Then I let them out and they bark at ridiculous things until I've finally gone nuts and yell at them to get back in. Brats!!!

Well I'm going to go continue to enjoy the last of my vacation. Take it easy, sleazies!!

No comments: