Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Feeling Better

Once I finished a pain in the butt report today, I started feeling much better. Still overwhelmed, but better nonetheless.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. I needed that. I was about to slug someone this morning and I'm not naming names but *coughmencanbesuchdickscough* I will confirm it wasn't my husband.

He has been such a sweetie throughout this, his most stressful two weeks of his entire life surely. Just 10 more days and the insanity (at least for him) will be over. We can have a semi-normal life. Not rush dinner. Enjoy doing things together. Yay!!!

I want to start really digging into this house. Making it nice and comfy. Work on the landscaping. Work on making a baby. All kinds of fun stuff. Maybe even take a normal vacation!! Woohoo!!!!

Oops, forgot to send out invites again, Damn, I am so un-Martha. Is that right anymore?? Who else should I say? Un-Queer Eye for the Straight Guy???

So, feeling not so psycho now. But wait...I'm sure it will come back. Stay tuned for Onyx's next psycho breakdown.

4 comments:

blueberi said...

i'm glad you're feeling better and the maddness should end soon, and it will be beginning for me.

The fabric of my life said...

Just keep in mind that Men are stupid and if you forget they will always remind you ;-)

D xxx

Tanya said...

Yeah soooo true..........

Ms. Adventures said...

Congrats on getting over your funk. I get pretty damn funky too. So glad you're feeling better.