Sunday, September 04, 2005

Real Sex

So I was watching this HBO special about sex. (Because there is no way there is going to be a program on about sex, and I'm NOT going to watch it.)

Anyway, it was about two sex therapists in England helping a couple out. The woman used to fake the big O, but then decided to come clean with her husband. He didn't mind much but every bedroom session after that became a big fiasco to get her to come.

First of all this couple was gorgeous. I'm amazed that some little 98 pound, sexy, perky tits, blond can't have a decent O and I can get one 99.99% of the time.


In addition to that the therapists told her not to feel so bad because, get this, only 70% of women surveyed get an orgasm during penetration sex. W...T...F??????

That can't be true!!!! I mean, come on people. This is a new era. This isn't the 1800s. Remember all that feminist stuff in the 70s about women deserving good sex too?? What the heck happened to that???

If I don't O, I am not a happy woman...and neither is hubby (like a good hubby should feel).

Okay, so which makes me think...hmmmmm...so if they can't acheive O during penetration, can they at least acheive O during masturbation??? Oh wait a second!!! Women don't masturbate. At least, not the good ones. Only the slutty ones, right???

Wrong, wrong, and wrong. I started when I was introduced to harlequins. I didn't realize that's what I was doing, but I was. Ever since then I have been in love with the big O.

If you don't think you're woman masturbates, ah, ha, ha. Have you ever left her alone in the bedroom? The bathroom? The shower??? Ever????? Then odds are she does.

And good for her!!!!! I wouldn't have such good sex with my husband (my first and only) if it wasn't for my self exploration. It's healthy and it's good.

But I digress, 70%????????? That can't be true??????????? WTF???????????????????

(sigh)

Oh by the way, the therapists did give good advice. Men...do you want to know f it's a real O??? Only one way to tell. Her neck is flush and her netherregion is too sensitive.

Note: Have you guys ever seen the Overstock.com commericals?? The big 'O'?? Okay first of all what a blatent sexual innuendo. Second of all it HAD to be a man who had the idea for the commerical . Everything is white with one big red O in the middle of everything. The only thing I think when seeing that commercial is, "Do I need to get tampons?"

6 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh my God-michet (look that word up in french)Onyx I think I'm actually blushing reading your post!!!!!!

Onyx said...

LOL. Sorry, sex is one of my favorite topics and I couldn't believe this travesty.

Why is it that the things that are most common between humans are the least acceptable to talk about? (sex, religion, bodily functions?)

lemon said...

Vamos a coger Viva Mexico!!

Onyx said...

What??????

Ms. Adventures said...

HEY HEY HEY!! GOOD TOPIC! Though I can say I was wondering how you were doing, any resolution??
I LOVVEEE to talk about sex too and I also never miss a show like that. I think it's interesting that we assume that good looking people have it good in bed too! Funny all of the myths we might believe.... Anyhow, I am like yourself, in that 99.99% of the time I achieve. Forget doing it without! Sometimes I just don't feel like it, but that's just laziness.

JP said...

Yep, a guy always need to make sure his woman gets the O. A guy is almost guaranteed to be happy if he puts the effort into satisfying her. That is true love in my opinion...