Friday, September 02, 2005

I'm Normal!!!!

I woke up today and (although my stomach still feels upset), I'm having an ideal ovulatory cycle!!!

Whew!!! Being overweight, I'm always afraid that I have all these problems that the media says I have. When I first started taking my temp, it was showing a little low. But now I know that's just me because the doctor called and said I don't have any thyroid problems.

But I show classic signs of fertility. (see my chart http://www.ovusoft.com/forum/chart.asp?id=onyxpurr) Yay!!!

So if you're interested, keep an eye on the temperature for the next 9 days. If it stays up there's a good chance I could be preggers. As a matter of fact the software will determine for me and if it thinks there's a good chance I could be pregnant, it'll place a little chickie in the same row the egg is.

Gawd, I love living in thie day and age. Of ovulatory software and epidurals. Now if I could only get Baskin Robbins to open back up my world would be perfect.

Side: Thank Hippo. I think I'm probably driving you and my sister-in-law nuts the most. You know it will only get worse once I do get pregnant. Then I'll be worried about m/c and the labor. Augh!!!! Does the insanity ever stop or is that why people are constantly praying for their kids to move out at exactly 18??? lol

Anyway, have a good weekend everyone and shag to your hearts delight!!!

5 comments:

Ms. Adventures said...

Well congratulations on being normal, I think...

I haven't known you long enough to know, but why is it that you want kids so bad? I don't mean that in an offensive way, I'm just wondering.

Onyx said...

Well first of all, it's just the roght time finally. Hubby and I have been together for about 11 years, I've graduated, he's about to graduate. It's time.

Mostly though, because we've been together that long and never had one Oops! (that I know of), I was beginning to wonder about my equipment. Granted 29 isn't all that old, but I wanted to make sure I get my baby making years in before the critical and slightly more risky 35.

It's like a little switch, it's weird. No baby, no baby, no baby..bing!...ok where's the baby? :-)

Ms. Adventures said...

Do you feel like having a baby is a required milestone? I know several people who, even though they're married for a while, just decided having kids wasn't for them.

I'm glad you're ready like that, I hope it works out for you.

Onyx said...

Not necessarily a milestone, but I'm ready now. It even surprises me at times because even six months ago I wasn't sure. I mean, I always knew I wanted kids, well, for the most part, but then all of a sudden the planets aligned I guess.

And my personality is this way too. It tales me a while to make a decision, but once I have I want to race ahead and complete my goal.

Onyx said...

Isn't it awesome??? I don't even have to think about it. And I'm not tracking every detail.