Saturday, September 24, 2005

Rest, I Need Rest!!

Here's a pic:


(LeftToRight: My mom, my grandmom, his sister, his grandmother, his dad, HIM, his mother, his (our) friend from school)

Only two pics came about with both he and I in them, And they're horrendous, so you don't get to see them! Why do they look so horrendous? Let's go over the past two days, shall we?

Thursday --

8-5 p.m. I worked
5-2 a.m. I worked with him on his final (The portfolio). I was cutting and running around like mad.
2 a.m. Finally collasped in bed in exhaustion.

Friday --

6:30 a.m. Cursed and hit snooze button.
6:40 a.m. Go to Starbucks to get badly needed caffeine.
7:00 a.m. Finally got back from Starbucks drive through which is almost next door to our house.
Packed up the car. Drove him to school.
7:30 a.m. Realized he's missing various items. Drive back to home, get stuff, drive back to school.
8:30 a.m. Drive to Walgreens to get more stuff. Drive back to school.
9:30 a.m. Take shower. Clean up living room. As I'm washing my hair, I hear the phone and a knock on the door. Father in law has arrived and mother in law is enquiring when I will be by to pick her up and go to airport to pick up sister in law.
10:10 a.m. Arrive at mother in laws. Head for airport.
10:30 a.m. Almost get into fight with guy at elevator because he's starting harrassing me about honking at him in airport garage, because he was at a complete stop on a steep incline and I was driving a clutch. (*coughassholecough*)

10:50 a.m. Wait at gate. Get more Starbucks.
11:00 a.m. Get sister in law. Get out of airport. Drive back to school.
11:30 a.m. Get to school. It's packed like anchovies in a tin. Stand around and look at others portfolios. Go get more coffee.
1:00 p.m. Go get lunch (Chinese - yum!!) with family. (Sidenote: Dead on my feet. So freakin tired.)
3:00 p.m. Father in law takes hubby home for nap. Sister in law and I go shopping for a dress (for a wedding she has to go to tomorrow) and presents for hubby.
4:45 p.m. Start back home. Hubby calls, he's on his way to graduation. We missed him. (SIL was going to ride with him)
5:00 p.m. Get home, change clothes, pick up friend.
5:15 p.m. Got friend, pick up mother and grandmother.
5:30 p.m. Got friend, mother, and grandmother, pick up mother in law and grandmother in law.
6:15 p.m. On way to graduation with all family in tow. Took 15 extra minutes just to get grandmother in law in the car. Cursed myself for not allowing extra time.
6:30 p.m. Drop them off in front. Go to parking garage.
6:40 p.m. Shit!! They started on time. Cursing the fact that they scheduled graduation on a Friday, during the middle of rush hour, in the middle of downtown, AND started on time. (*coughdumbassescough*)
7:15 p.m. HUBBY WALKS!!! Ta, da!! It's done. Turn over to friend and ask, "Okay, can we get outta here now?? He's walked. It's done."
8:30 p.m. Go get car with hubby and friend in parking garage and wait HALF A FREAKIN HOUR to get out. This is after getting impatient and walking up seven flights of stairs in high heels. Very winded. Very tired.
9:00 p.m. Drop off mother in law and grandmother in law
9:30 p.m. Drop off mother and gradmother.
10:00 p.m. Get back home. Go right back out to eat. (By this time I feel so tired, I might have well as had seven shots of tequila because I can barely move.)
11:00 p.m. How did friend get home? Oh that's right, we took her. Damn I'm tired.
12:00 p.m. Crash in heap on bed. First night's sleep in which my head actually hit the pillow and I was in la, la land immediately in about three weeks.

Yeah, still tired. Got about 11 hours sleep, but damn that was two harsh days. But now we have to clean the house and I have work to do, so I shall leave you at that. When I come up for air, I will update some more.

Thanks for the congrats everyone!!

1 comment:

Ms. Adventures said...

oh my gosh that sounds CRAZY! But at least he's graduated YIPPEE!!! WOOO! CONGRATULATIONS!!