Saturday, September 10, 2005

You Can't Handle The Truth!!!

LOL. I wondered which of the men would be the first to cave. Thanks Justin for the honor.

Anyway, not feeling much better today. Won't go into details.

It is beautiful here today though. I think it's supposed to rain. It's still a bit hot for doing anything outside. Hubby and I went shopping for some matte board for his final project. On the way home, we saw two guys spreading rock in their front yard. Hubby looks over and says, "See? Those guys already have their yard landscaped and they've only been there for a couple of months."

He's such a brat. Of course, I quickly reminded him that we both work and were going to school. When he graduates we'll have all sorts of time for updating the house.

Well I have to go shower (roomy and hubby just got finished so hopefully there will still be some hot water left). I then have to go to lunch with my mom. That's right...I HAVE to. I don't really want to. I mean I love her, but I'm on edge and not feeling well. I'm not really feeling social today. (sigh) But she loves me like crazy (and yes, I love her too) and with all this hassle I'm going through to have a baby, I can somewhat understand where she's coming from. So I'll go.

(sigh)

See you on the flip side.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Hope you had fun with Mom....

The fabric of my life said...

Funny the names we have for our 'time of the month'. I always called it 'Aunty Mary coming to stay' and wrote Aunty M on my calendar.

D xxx

Tanya said...

I call it having the painters in, hahaha....

Onyx said...

Well I think some close relative came to visit today. Not feeling well right now, so will post tomorrow. I like your euphemism tats, although it's a bit...um...visual. lol

Thanks guys!!