Monday, September 19, 2005

Seven

I. Seven things I plan to do before I die:

1. Have a baby.
2. Make peace with my father.
3. Buy a red cherry mustang for my mother.
4. Visit Hippo over in England.
5. Finish something aside from school.
6. Take singing or dancing lessons.
7. Visit Ireland.

II. Seven things I can do:

1. Form my tongue in the shape of a taco.
2. Forgive easily.
3. Program in sql, cobol, and visual basic.
4. Fix a flat tire.
5. Sing.
6. Drive fast.
7. Make my hubby very happy, if you know what I mean.

III. Seven things I can’t do (edited now that I'm in a much better mood):

1. Speak espanol (even though I took three years of it in school)
2. Spend tons of money on designer clothes and brand name accessories
3. Say 'No.'
4. Lie.
5. Finish projects at home (at least not within a reasonabel amount of time).
6. Cook like Martha.
7. Forgive or approve of Pres. Bush.

IV. Seven things that attract me to people of the opposite sex:

1. Sense of humor
2. Gorgeous eyes (especially bright blue or green eyes)
3. Intelligence
4. Kindness
5. Warm heart
6. Great laugh
7. I love a nice set of pecs

V. Seven things I say most:

1. Cool
2. That's too funny
3. Sweet
4. That sucks
5. Shit
6. Okay, but not again
7. I'll start exercising tomorrow

VI. Seven celebrity crushes (only seven?):

1. Kevin Spacey
2. John Cusack
3. Edward Norton
4. Brad Pitt
5. Steve Zahn
6. Owen Wilson
7. Tom Cruise (yes still, he's such a cutie)

























































4 comments:

blueberi said...

yeah, I'm not sure how you can only pick seven celeb crushes. I'm sure I could if I really narrow it down.
hmm..

Tanya said...

Not sure about that Guy with the big nose! Saying that I married Guy with the big Nose!

Ms. Adventures said...

Onyx, Onyx, Onyx!!! Like your list but I'm going to have to disagree with your "things I can't do" just cause I know them to be totally possible. I don't want to a downer I swear I don't, but seriously! You CAN make yourself happy!!
If you can't who can?? A baby definitely can not. I'll tell you that. Having a baby will only compound the stress of being unhappy, cause once all the mirth of a "new baby" wears off, you still have to deal with your own emotions rather than looking for external sources of happiness. That leads into the weight loss thing cause having a baby wreaks havoc on one's body, I can attest. Get in shape while you can, before the babies, then your body won't have such a hard time dealing with baby. C'mon!! I know you can do it if you want to. Only you put the food in your mouth, you are in total control of that. If you want me to I'd be glad to send you my weight watchers stuff to do on your own like I did. Ok I'll stop and step down off my soap box. Please don't be mad at me, I only say these things cause I think you're worth it.

Onyx said...

Kayla - Bek is totally ON!!!

Tats - Owen is sooo cute because he's not perfect. And you're hubby is a darling. He reminds me of Adrian Brody which has total sex appeal!!

Ashley - You are so right. I needed that. No more moping for me. I actually do feel better now.

wv - Tiggers Ex-Ride