Sunday, August 28, 2005

Can't Hold Out Any Longer

I know I promised I wouldn't talk about my latest obsession this weekend, but I just can't hold it in anymore.

Do you know what my wonderful husband did this weekend? (Aside from attempting to knock me up in a rather good 'knocking up' session?)

We were out and he turns to me and says, "You know what? Let's go get a baby outfit."

Awwwwwww....

So we headed over to Target and we looked at baby stuff and I immediately zoned in on the Classic Pooh stuff. I love Pooh!! I have ever since I could say 'Pooh' (I know, ironic considering the last post, huh?) I still have my 2nd Pooh bear (first one was destroyed from so much use) and hubby has his. So it's only appropriate that the first thing we buy for our future child is Pooh.

So this is what we chose:



I didn't open the package until we got into the car. I just couldn't help myself, and know what I found?? The little hands are Pooh bear head hands...



OMG!! I could just die from all the cuteness.

But instead I've come down with what I think they call a migraine. I feel better having gotten the cutesy baby clothes though. We're going to do this every weekend from now on. This future kid of ours is going to look GOOOOODDDDDD.

Toodles!!

(Okay, I promise no more sappy posts after this, but come'on!!! Did you see the cute little hand holders?!?!)

No comments: