Monday, August 08, 2005

Redemption

Okay, I feel better.

I called R back and thanked her for having me over. I could hear the kids screaming and having fun in the background. Once again, I swear I have no idea how she does it.

I was talking over my experience with my hubby and he said something about not being the same person I used to be. And I thought to myself, "Bullshit. This girl, who is exactly my same age, has three kids and makes it on her own. I could learn a lot from her."

It's true. We all could learn something from eachother. So I called her back and we're gonna do something this weekend.

I always wonder why I have hardly any friends. If I could slap myself upside the head, I would.

By the way, thanks all my fellow bloggers. I appreciate you sharing your lives with me. I've learned so much about your life and what it's like to be a mother, a journalist, a single girl, a daughter, a snake slayer, a housewife, a nympho.

Thank you.

No comments: