Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Day Two

Feeling a bit better although thoroughly exhausted. I took a pregnancy test yesterday, but it came out negative. It may be too soon as my visitor isn't supposed to arrive for another 4 days, but I'm impatient.

I've narrowed it down to two things...throat cancer or pregnant.

Okay, okay, it could be more than that. I just wish things were as simple as when I was a kid...

When I got sick, there was no doubt...I had a cold.

Now as an adult, if I feel pain or nauseousness, I think, "Okay, it could be pregnant. Damn I'd hate to be disappointed again. Or it could be cancer. Could be asbestos poisoning. Hmmmmm, could be an ulcer."

If I get a headache, I start to immediately think, "Remember that guy on the news who had headaches then one day *poof* he died from an anurysm. I wonder if I have a tumor?"

My throat hurts, "Oh my God, I have cancer."

My stomach hurts, "Oh my God, I have cancer."

I can't go to the bathroom, "Oh....my....God, I have cancer!"

(sigh)

-----------------------------------------

On a different note, I'm going to kill my roommate. At least then, HE'll know what he died from.

Okay, let me preface this by saying, he's a nice guy. Sweet. All around good ole average Joe.

But he's so freakin lazy!!! At least with the last roommate he would pitch in with doing dishes or mowing the lawn. This roommate? Nada.

Okay, he DID do the dishes the other day, but this is not common. It would be nice to come home and just find the dishes in the dishwasher put away. Or the lawn mowed. Or something.

Maybe it's just me being bitchy, but I cannot wait until we have no more roommates.


I was going to post a pic of a chalk outline, but this was much funnier.

No comments: