Saturday, August 13, 2005

Lack of Enthusiasm and Short of Patience

My husband made the observation that I just complain about everything lately. But he's such a whiner.

Naw, he's completely right. Everytime I turn around I'm complaining about some dumbass and their stupid freaking actions.

Anyway, I think I know why I'm so bummed lately (other than the incredible amount of idiots I encounter each day). I'm lost.

I've finished college. It was a very specific goal I had been working towards for years. Now? My personal goals are to lose weight, be a good wife, and get pregnant. Not that I don't like these goals, but I'm such a career oriented woman and there is no date specific way to obtain these goals.


Also, some of these goals are really a pain the ass. Like cleaning house and making meals. It never freakin ends. I feel like Sissyphus sometimes. I do dishes in the a.m., then when I get home there are more freakin dishes.

I've never been freakin Martha Stewart. I hate housework with a passion. Okay, maybe not that much, but I don't really enjoy it like some other women. I need a wife. Even hubby would be accepting of that I think. LOL.

Losing weight is like this too. I think I need to join WW again. At least I could talk to other people going through the same shit I'm going though. and I felt somewhat accountable when I had to weigh in in front of someone.

Anyway, I think once I've figured out what I really want to do and start planning this shit out, I'll feel much better. I appreciate the support guys. Like I said, I don't think I'm depressed, just lost.

Sorry to leave on such a bummer note. Hmmmm, let me think what can I do to cheer you up now??

How about an adorable picture of my cats?




My personal ying and yang. That's the infamous Onyx and Dasaper (convoluted nickname stemming from his original, Casper) Can you guess which one is which? If not, you're not worthy of this blog. Go read comics or something. (And if you find any good ones that aren't 15 years old or written by someone who's already passed away, lemme know.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are lush!!!! and you are not negative...just lost. xxxx