Sunday, August 21, 2005

The Wonderfulness of Being a Woman

Well, it's official. I'm NOT pregnant. My visitor came yesterday and is destroying the house today. Man, I feel like crap.

Anyway, I have no freakin idea what was going on with me. Hubby thinks it was stress. So today is my destress day. I'm trying to just chill and figure out what I need out of life.

Not want...Need.

I need something to do for fun. Something creative. Something that allows me to destress. Of course, blogging does help. But it doesn't exactly expand my mind. Okay, so expanding my mind isn't what I'm lookin for.

I guess I need something to take my mind OFF life's little stressors. Not make me focus on them. Blogging helps me vent, but doesn't help me destress really. Just helps me avoid becoming suicidal. Ok, homicidal.

To top it off hubby was feeling like crap yesterday too. He lost his $200 external hard drive. He was sure someone stole it therefore was being a complete dick around the house. I thought he was pissed at me, but he was just frustrated. Both of us PMSing at the same time is not good.

So before I went to bed last night I said a little prayer, "God, please let me be pregnant. And if not, well then at least help hubby find his external hard drive (because I don't want to shell out for a new one.)"

Well, as always God has a sense of humor. Hubby found his hard drive and I'm not preggers. Be careful what you pray for.

BTW, thanks for calling hippo. That was really great to hear your voice, regardless of how english it's sounding. Ha, ha.

No comments: