Wednesday, August 03, 2005

John Collage



Okay, oddest thing. My friend gave me this photo holder the other day. I didn't have any photos, so I started putting in photos of cute male actors.

It wasn't until today that I realized 3 out of 4 of my guys are Johns: John Cusack, John Lennon, and Johnney Depp. The 4th is the illustrious Mr. Cruise.

Say what you will of Tom, but I adore him. Always have, always will. I don't understand why everyone is so angry at him. He has such an adorable smile and he's intelligent too. I say let the guy act a little weird from time to time. I'd be whacked out too if I had spent that much time with Nicole.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

and what about the greatest John ever? Travolta??????

Onyx said...

You guys are too funny. I do love Kevin, but need to get a pic first. I do like John Travolta, but it would have to be old John. SNF John!! Not "I like Goooollllldddd" John.