Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Tagged

By 2 people no doubt - Ashley and TheBlueNibble this is for you.

List out five songs you're currently digging.

This is going to be hard as I've been mostly listening to Yahoo Launchcast who's service totally rocks!!

But I'm a music lover and opinionated, so I think I can come up with somethin:

1. Weezer - Anything on the Make Believe album, but mostly "We Are All on Drugs","Beverly Hills", and "Perfect Situation"
2. Modest Mouse - Good News for People Who Love Bad News - "Bury Me With It"
3. Cake - Comfort Eagle - "Comfort Eagle" (I will always love this song.)
4. Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway - "Since you've been gone" (Okay don't kill me for this selection but it's an earworm with me and she really does have a great voice.)
5. Rob Thomas - Something To Be - "I am an Illusion" (I love dramatic songs, full of emotion)

Okay, there you have it. Of course, if you're interested in any other favorites of mine, I try to comile them to the right of my blog. Just scroll down.

So now I get to tag people, right?

I tag:
- hippo-pepperpot
- tats tips
- euro-trac
- cloudy
and....
- bluebert

Have fun guys!!!!

1 comment:

Ms. Adventures said...

I Luuuurve Cake! Good choices! *highfive*