Monday, August 01, 2005

Sleep, I need sleep!!!

Okay, it's not really that bad, but my eyelids are going to go on strike soon, as they keep wanting to lower.

That's the worst, when the rest of you is not that bad, but your eyelids just droop. And you can't help but want to just close them. I can't tell you how many times I wished I could just see through my eyelids so I could close them. (sigh)

So the weekend went well. We had our little get together on Saturday, and then went out with my mother for lunch on Sunday. We also did a ton of shopping on Sunday too. All stuff we need. Like new silverware and dinner knives.

I cleaned out all our old silverware and dinnerware. I finally started to use hippo's dragonfly plates too. Guess what, hippo? We went to Cost Plus yesterday and their carrying those plates again. I might pick up a few more just to make sure we don't run out ever. We love the set though. I feel so special eatingoff those pretty plates and our new silverware.

Today I have way to much to do and apparently do have the time. Hubby isn't picking me up until about 6 p.m. So...

BTW, saw Constantine this weekend. I give it three out of five whiskers. Pretty good.

Anyway, I gotta start working.

See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya (unless, of course, you're sitting on the sands of Maui drinking a Mai Tai right now).

No comments: