Saturday, August 27, 2005

Odd Todd

Have you guys seen this flash?? It's freakin hilarious. I'll wait while you watch...



So while Hubby was driving me home from work yesterday, he started to talk a little fun-nay. And I started to noticed that he sounded a bit like Todd.

So asked him, hon-ay, why are you talking so weird. So he said he was talking like the friend he carpools in with, D. I was a bit flabbergasted that his friend talked like Odd Todd. And the weird thing is I couldn't tell between my hubby imitating his friend, D, Todd, and talking normally.

Which really is odd because I always try to envision in my mind what a person who talks like Odd Todd looks like. Found out...he looks like hubby...



Hmmm, not exactly how I thought it would turn out but hey:

(duh, duh, d-duh, duh, duh, duh, du)

TICKED OFF:

A Day In The Life

P.S. I'm trying to keep my mind off my woes this weekend. So you won't hear me mention *whispers* that thing.

Toodaloo pals 'o' mine!!

3 comments:

LloydChristmas69 said...

I laughed so hard I forgot to laugh. I do not get your petty attempt at humor.

Booooo!

Onyx said...

LLyd, See description of blog.

Onyx said...

Actually I didn't delete that comment. I only delete the obvious 'spam' ones.