Monday, August 29, 2005

Where Is Everyone??

I went to the doctor today. Diagnosis? Nothing.

He sent me for some blood tests, testing for everything BUT pregnancy. Says it doesn't look like allergies. LOL. So we'll see. I think I'll just wait to see what those tests say and if anything weird happens with my Aunt we'll try a serious blood test.

Until then, I'll just call me the psycho crazy girl who thinks she has something and make gestures behind my back indicating I'm cookoo.

Hasta and hope to hear from you twerps soon!

1 comment:

Ms. Adventures said...

Oh Onyx, Onyx, Onyx, I've read your blog, I just haven't commented cause I'm really supposed to be working :D
ANYWAY, I'm following the Onyx hijinks and am hoping they FINALLY figure out what's wrong. That's got to be so frustrating!
Sincerely Yours,
Ashley :)