Monday, August 29, 2005

Freakin President

Okay, so rather than go on and on about how I feel, I'll just do a quick update at the end of each blog. See below for more details.

So, yesterday we look up in the sky and what do we see?? No it wasn't a bird or a plane, it was fire. A big cloud wafting up from an unknown location. Because my throat has been annoying me and I have massive headaches, I decided to look online to see what I can find about it.

Guess what?

No news about the big ass fire. The headliners? Well of course, the hurricane and Mr. Bush's impending visit today to talk about Medicare. Let me just reuterate, I hate this fucker and I hate it when he comes to my town. Why? Because he always has to stay at some fancy-ass hotel that happens to be only about a block away from my house. He ends up clogging our streets the way he clogs up the "conservatives" minds.

Anyway, none to pleased about that.

Nothing else to report today...yet. We'll see what happens as the day progresses.

Health Update: Still feel like shit. Throat getting to me, off and on headaches, lightheadedness with about a 50% chance of nausea.

No comments: