Thursday, August 18, 2005

Pictures


I am trying to be a good housewife. I think I'm somewhat succeeding. Here is some proof.

My newly cleaned kitchen. I think it's coming along nicely.

Our living room. We had to move the Bowflex in the middle because there is no room anywhere else.


Our living room from a different view.


Have I mentioned I can't wait until the roomie moves out? His office stuff is currently in our dining room. It's not that big of a deal, but I can't wait until this stuff is moved out and I can buy a decent dining set. Actually hubby and I are doing Third Saturdays (every 3rd Saturday anyone and everyone is free to join for a BBQ) therefore I think I'll get a buffet table instead of a formal dining set.


Another living room shot.


Gratuitous fwitten shot. Where's Onyx?

(Notice pregnancy test box. It's completely empty. Screw it! I'll just wait it out!)


Our bedroom...where all the magic* happens.

*Magic aka sleep and late night television viewing.


I'm still amazed that my hubby doesn't make fun of me for still sleeping with a teddy bear. However have you ever tried? They make excellent pillows!!

By the way Hippo, have you seen the teethers since the braces came off??

And lastly, to all you flaggers out there...

...

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Hey Onxy I love that last photo, very good. Good luck with the diet, my tip is lots of sport and you may wish to class sex in that category..... good luck with it all

theBlueNibble said...

Brilliant advise dan
are those the shots just after u cleaned up or r they always that clean onyx??
I too was planning to put pics of my room up but i dont want the blood of all those heart patients who come to my blogon my hands . I need to find a girl like onyx :P