Thursday, August 04, 2005

What a Freakin Day!!

So first hubby and I have to go to the body shop to drop off the Toyota. Not too bad. Then go to Enterprise to get a rental. We ended up with 2004 Jeep Liberty.

It's a nice vehicle, but #1 it's a tad bit messy and #2 it's not as packed full of cool toys as my Rav 4. It is bigger and definately beefier, but I like my little Rav. I think that's the first time I've ever gotten a rental car and said that. How weird. I finally like my car better than the rental. How funny.

Then I got to work at about 9 a.m. Checked in with the boss and then apologized because I had to leave immediately (about 10:45).

Now I'm home waiting for the plumber. Our guest toilet won't flush. At least there's no mess in there.

I'm actually enjoying this time off. No hubby, no roommate, no work. (ahhhh) And now Jerry's on. Can it get any better? (grin)

Tata ladies, and Tips, hope you had a most excellent night.

Oh and Hippo, congratulations. :-

No comments: