Saturday, August 20, 2005

Update

I've kind of been busy and emotional, so sorry I haven't posted guys.

We have a BBQ in a few hours, so I can't give an in depth update.

Hubby and I have been singing "In Kenya" for like twenty four hours straight. I wonder if that's why I'm so psycho lately?? lol

We had a big fight this a.m. but mostly because I'm a stress monger. Today is the big day, unless of course it isn't, then tomorrow's the big day.

I've tried keeping my mind off it, but it's impossible. Especially when hubby looks at me with those big brown eyes and says, "I REALLY want a baby." No pressure. :-)

That's a big thing considering when we first married he was dead set against children. So it would be a really big thing for me to be able to give him this. On the same token though, I told him not to get his hopes up. I'm trying to be nonchalant about it, but it's driving me insane.

All should be well by Monday.

I'll put up a pic of the fish for you, hippo, either tomorrow or tonight.

Warning: Sappy moment

Thank guys!! You're the best!!

1 comment:

theBlueNibble said...

Do all men start out that way and change their mind some where after the marriage? I have never to marry bcoz of the kids thing.
BTW whats the big day about?