Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Steve Zahn

I don't know why, but every once in awhile I google a favorite celeb to see if I can email them or just get to know them better.

My latest? None other than Steve Zahn. I love this guy. He was in Saving Silverman, Riding in Cars with Boys, and Sahara.

He always plays such an idiot though. A lovable idiot, but an idiot none the less.

It's always funny when you see one of your favorite actors who's plays an idiot do an interview. All of a sudden they're extremely serious and intelligent. The vocabulary expands and, I must admit, they end up being even sexier.

However, upon googling Mr. Zahn, I found a little interview he did for Sahara. And man, is that boy dumb!!!

Check it out for yourself: http://www.greencine.com/article?action=view&articleID=203

The best part is when he says: I read a lot, and they were like, "Yeah, it's a Clive Cussler novel," and I was like, "Well, who's Clive Cussler?"

Ummm, sure you do Steve. That's okay, just be quiet and let mama take you for a ride.

No comments: