Wednesday, August 31, 2005

We'll See

Okay, so I have officially started tracking all sorts of fertility signs, because if I'm not preggers then I wanna be. So let me know. Will it thoroughly annoy you to talk about that on my diary or would you prefer I keep a seperate one for that??

It's amazing what technology can do for you. I know by basal temperature, ovulation test, and other symptoms just when is the best time to shag. Not bad, but I hope it doesn't start to feel like a 'have to do' to us soon.

**BEWARE: Info friends may not want to know portion of the entry, but not really graphic**

The sex has been great! But baby making sex has always been great. You should try it sometime (when you're ready). Sex with absolutely no restrictions. Shagging just to shag. With a purpose!! It's incredible!!

**Safe topic again**

I'm hope the doctor calls me today and let's me know what is going on. I still feel like crap and the only reason why I feel out of my mind is because I'm afraid all of these maybe only exist IN my mind. (sigh)

I do feel better though now I've taken control just in case we're not pregnant right now.

How I'm Feeling Today: A little nauseous still. Too early to tell for other symptoms, but was still lightheaded yesterday.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

That's the way me and my husband do it, why d'ya think i've had so many kids?? Go for it Girl, but be careful in case you just might be pregnant! Have you felt sick, I always know, ask Trac I am the pregnant Sick Queen, had to be hospitalised and dripped with Titch. Have something called Hyperemisis gravidarum... get's worse with each pregnancy, yuck and to think I did it 4 times.....

Onyx said...

Oh my goodness, I couldn't imagine. Hippo was like that too with her last. Nauseous until the last day. I actually asked hubby if he was sick about talking about pregnancy. Thank God he said 'No'. :-)

Onyx said...

LOL. You guys crack me up!!! Thanks for the laugh break. :-)