Thursday, August 18, 2005

Disclaimer and Explanation

Blue Nibbler - you were right, I WAS sompletely obsessing. I did check out the pregnancy symptoms, but not everyone is the same and you could not have all the symptoms. And most even do explain, "...just like when you get your visitor."

So essentially, I'm going to try to chill until Sat/Sun when I expect my monthly visitor.

I still feel sick. More nauseous than ever. I also found out that my aunt and mom have been having these symptoms. I think.

So anyway, I'm gonna stop talking about this in every post and driving you people nuts.

However, I will keep you updated as to whether or not I'm sick. Thanks for all your sympathies and feedback!!

And Ms. Bluebert...find five. Just find some people you see in comments or just find interesting and tag them. That's how I got tagged...twice. LOL.

4 comments:

Ms. Adventures said...

he's got a point. Doesn't matter whether you stress over it or not, it's gonna happen the way it's gonna happen.
As they said in the 80's- take a chill pill (that is if you can keep it down) ;)
keep us updated!

theBlueNibble said...

Everybody is prescribing the same medicine that i did yesterday

Onyx said...

Yes, see how I took the advice?? :-D

That's why I deleted that last entry. It was a little much.

Besides I'm almost convinced it's a mix of allergies and womanly pre-woes.

Thanks for the kick in the butt guys.

theBlueNibble said...

hey what are we here for :D and i am finally gald someone listened to me :D