Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Decisions, Decisions



Okay, so it's not the best picture in the world, but here is me and my new 'do.


That's what you get for using your camera to take a glamour shot.

Oh well. I'm sitting at home procrastinating a social event. I have a ticket to the D'Backs game tonight, but I'm all alone, and therefore do not want to go. Sure there will be others I know there, but nothing reeks of lonely geek then driving to an event and paying for $10 parking all by yourself. I hate it.

I'm very unsocial today. I don't know why. And the odd thing is that I've spoken to two of my best buds today. Okay one spoken, one emailed, but for me that counts as communication.

(sigh)

Go or not to go? That's the freakin question. I'd much rather just sit here and look at other people's blogs. How sad is that? Okay...I'm going.

She's going, going...gone!!!!!

No comments: