Monday, August 15, 2005

Not Feeling Well

Oddly enough, my emotional state has been going well today. However, let's review:

1) Felt slightly nauseous and a bit of heartburn, all...freakin...day.

2) Lightheaded to the point of giddiness for about a week.

3) Vivid dreams for the past week.

4) Antsy legs at night for the past two days.

5) Throat a little tight for the past week and a half. Doesn't hurt, just dry and constricted.

6) Tired most of the time and out of it. Except for today which hasn't been bad but I wouldn't turn down a nap.

There are a few other things, but nothing I want to mention with a man in the room.

Now I'm usually lightheaded, but not like this. I haven't been hungry in awhile, not like I usually am, and eating is like forcing myself to eat.

So whaddya think? Allergies? Stress??

I'm not expecting my monthly visitor until Friday, so any thought in that direction is a bit premature. (sigh)

I just hate to get excited about nothing again.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Hmmmmmmmm