Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Just When You Thought Life Couldn't Get Any Weirder

I received an email from Reunion.com today. It stated that I had two emails and that, for free, I could now respond to them.

I knew of these emails. I had noticed them in my inbox about a year ago. However, everytime I tried to access them, I would get a message stating I would have to pay in order to read or respond to them. I never recognized the names, and I refused to pay for this...so I just let it go.

Well today I went to go check them. This is what one of them read:


Hi,
My names KC. Im really
nervous right now cuz im not
sure if
ure the right Onyx or not im
hoping so. Do u have a
dad name
G?? If so from what my aunt told
me ure my half sister.
(Aunts name is
J) uncles name is H. But if ure
not the same one
sorry.I only saw him
when i was 1 years old from what my mom
said. If u
r her tell him i said
hi.sorry if u dont believe me but I
swear on
everything its the truth.will
u plz write to me?? i want to keep in
touch with you. like to talk. im 13
years old though so... well i g2g
bye.
K
email@hotmail.com
KC


How weird is that? Her aunt and uncle I recognize. I went to high school with them. I had no idea they had another sister, but then again...this was like 17 freakin years ago and my memory is shot.

I have no idea if she's lying. Could be. But then again she knows stuff that she wouldn't normally know. WTH?

I found her uncle's phone number listed in a town close to my old home town. I called but no answer, no voice mail. I will try again.

Right now I'm just in shock.

1 comment:

blueberi said...

That's pretty crazy.