Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Dare I Hope?


Okay, halfway through the week and still nauseous as fuck. As a matter of fact, I think it's getting worse, although I haven't had to throw up yet.

I took another test late last night at three in the a.m. and nothing. But...I dunno. Why is my body being like this? I can't remember ever feeling like this, for this long, without change.

It's the same symptoms over and over again. Nauseous, little heartburn, tired. Not hungry much because I'm feeling nauseous all the time.

So I either have a bug or I'm preggers. I finally broke down and told hubby. Visitor is supposed to come this weekend. If he doesn't (has to be a he, who else would give me such pain?) then I'm going to call the doctor.

I remember hippo saying her preggers tests came out negative and finally she had to persuade them to do a blood test. If I'm still feeling this way regardless, come Monday I'm making a little visit to the doc's.

But part of me is somewhat excited. I stop eating certain things, taking certain pills, getting more sleep, but I keep feeling the same way. Whether I eat or don't eat. Whether I sleep or don't sleep.

Oh and another weird thing, my legs drive me NUTS at night. Especially my left one. It just feels antsy. I can barely get to sleep at night because they feel restless.

So we'll see. I'm sure you're sick of these rants, but I'm sick of not knowing and somewhat fearful of knowing. I'll keep you updated. I've been through this too many times (although not for this long). i hate getting all excited and then finding out I'm not. Then what if I'm not? What if it is something like...oh I dunno. Augh!!!!!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Yes, ditto

JR said...

Hey first off, I wanna' say thanks for leaving me comments on my blog today, I really needed the support.

Secondly, I hope all is well for you! I'll bookmark the blog, to get some updates on your bug/preggers thing! :)

Ms. Adventures said...

Onyx consider yourself tagged, see my blog :)

P.S sorry you're not feeling well. Hope it turns out the way you want it to.