Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Thanks guys!!

I guess I've been a little needy lately, but I appreciate the kind words. And yes G, it drives me absolutely bonkers when I shell out cash for someone to tell me nothing's wrong and send me on my way. But I suppose in way it's good too. I'm not sure if it's preferrable to know there's something wrong physically or psychologically??

That's the way I feel. Part of me is afraid that my mind is just making this all up. Schitzo-Onyx. That's me! lol

But I do thank you for your help in keeping some of my sanity. We'll see. I wonder when the blood tests will be finished??? Hmm......

Until then, I'll keep you updated.

1 comment:

Ms. Adventures said...

no way Onyx! Don't let the lack of medical knowledge fool you! Just cause they don't know doesn't mean it's not there. Keep your chin up, hopefully you'll find out soon.